OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE SERVICES -
- Indoor air quality assessment, mould, asbestos, volatile organic carbons
- Toxic materials exposure monitoring
- Carbon dioxide monitoring and ventilation assessment
- Asbestos sampling, removal and airborne fibre monitoring
- Mould sampling, remediation and spore monitoring
- Asbestos training, recognition, management or removal
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) training
- Training for respirator usage
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT – Roger Dixon
- Certified industrial hygienist, graduate in public health, professional engineer.
- Twenty five years experience in environmental and occupational health and safety; hazard assessment and risk management in process industries, manufacturing, oil and gas, municipal operations, commercial, institutional, health care facilities and schools.
- Forensic assessments, health impairment environmental factors, professional testimony.
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene – American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario – American Public Health Association
CALL 613-503-0165 or 613-900-6345